A Calgary man has been charged in reference to a string of burglaries in northwest Calgary.
Police mentioned the burglaries occurred between September 2022 and January 2023 within the communities of Edgemont and Varsity.
Based on a Tuesday information launch, the suspects focused residences whereas the victims had been away. He used varied instruments to achieve entry to the properties and disable the alarm programs.
Arrests for 2 Calgary shootings in 2022 level to organized crime
Police mentioned the suspect stole clothes, jewellery and a number of other different “excessive worth” gadgets. The gadgets had been principally returned, officers mentioned.
Use of Tragically Hip’s music at CPC occasion causes conflict on social media
BC lady killed in Mexico in ‘suspected femicide’
The Calgary Police Service mentioned the next areas had been focused:
- Sept. 20 2022 – the 200 block of Varsity Estates Grove NW
- Sept. 20 2022 – the 1200 block of Varsity Estates Drive NW
- Someday between December 25, 2022 and January 1, 2023 – the 0 to 100 block of Edgevalley Approach NW
- January 5, 2023 – the 0 to 100 block of Edelweiss Drive NW
- January 5, 2023 – the 0 to 100 block of Edforth Street NW
Calgary man faces police, bylaw fees after hate-motivated library protest
Brent Roman Kuzma (37) was charged with:
- three counts of breaking and coming into of a trespass
- one depend of possession of stolen property
- one depend of possession of break and enter devices
Kuzma will seem in courtroom on March 13.
Anybody with details about the incident is requested to name police at 403-266-1234.
© 2023 International Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.